Basic Metallic Cartridge
This course teaches beginning reloaders the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload metallic cartridges. It is eight hours in length and is conducted in a classroom.
Each student is taught reloading safety; centerfire cartridge components; using the reloading manual and reloading data; equipment; and the metallic cartridge reloading process.
Students will receive:
- NRA Guide to Reloading handbook
- Basic Reloading Student Exam
- Course completion certificate
- NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure
- Basic Firearm Training Program brochure
- Instructor Application/Course Evaluation form
Basic Course: As Advertised